Beer Donation Request
We are pleased to donate to worthy causes and charitable organizations whenever we can. Unfortunately, we can’t fulfill every donation request we receive, or we’d run out of beer to sell. The California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control and the Alcoholic Beverage Control Act are very specific as to the types of entities to which breweries may donate, what can be donated, and other details around non-profit events and fundraising.
So are you a 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) non-profit seeking some Barley Forge Brewing Co. support to help your cause? We’d love to help you if we can. Just submit the form below, but before you do, please read the following:
- If your event is less than 60 days from today it will be declined.
- If the donation request is made by anyone other than a representative of the benefitting charity, it will be declined.
- We can only donate beer to groups in CA that have pulled a temporary “daily license” under the non-profit’s name from the CA State ABC office. You can pull a 1-Day liquor license for your event here:
Daily License Form
Daily License Form Instructions
- We cannot donate beer outside of California. It’s one of those legal things.
- Due to budget restrictions, not all donations that follow these guidelines will be approved.
- All donations must be picked up at our brewery unless one of our distributors is handling delivery.
- Reminder: Barley Forge Brewing Co. does not offer monetary donations, provide financial support, or sponsorships.